ABOUT THE EVENT
WHY PARTNER WITH NABJ?
- Create a win/win/win opportunity for your company/organization, convention registrants and NABJ, based on mutually agreed-upon objectives.
- Establish or strengthen relationships with leaders in media and journalism.
- Recruit top talent in a broad range of disciplines, representing broadcast, digital and print media as well as public relations and marketing.
- Increase brand visibility and awareness among influencers and storytellers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Faye Sigers, NABJ Development Director, is available to customize a partnership package that creates a win/win/win experience for the partner, convention attendees and NABJ. Contact Faye Sigers at email@example.com.
To download the NABJ Partnership Prospectus as a PDF, click the link below.
NABJ Partner Prospectus
NABJ members and convention attendees are strongly encourages to have updated COVID vaccinations/boosters because proof of updated and current COVID vaccination/boosters may be required for entry into any and all sessions. By registering, you agree to abide by all rules and requirements that may be in place now or later which includes during the convention. You understand that refusal to adhere to rules and requirements may lead to immediate expulsion with no refund for registration or any event and activation. NABJ recommends the wearing of masks while reserving the right to mandate masks at any time. You understand that rules are subject to change at NABJ's sole discretion. By registering for the convention, you understand that such gatherings may expose you to a higher risk of contracting COVID and other viruses and that you accept that risk and do not hold NABJ liable for any adverse health conditions you or others may encounter.
NOTIFICATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
As media-centric organizations, all NABJ events are subject to being photographed, video/audio-recorded, screen captured or live-streamed. Attendees, exhibitors, special guests, presenters, and partners of events may be captured via these formats. Full sessions and activities are subject to live-streaming and all such content is the sole property of NABJ to be used in any way NABJ determines to be appropriate.
In order to provide listed services and event access, NABJ may export your basic registration information to a secure convention vendor or partner (this includes name and email address but not financial or private information).