ATTENTION NABJ JOB SEEKERS!!!
PLACE YOUR RESUME IN THE OFFICIAL NABJ CONVENTION RESUME DATABASE WHERE
EMPLOYERS CAN ACCESS IT BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE CONVENTION!
Interview scheduling opportunities will open soon!
NABJ & JournalismNext.com have created a special database to help make your job search at the convention productive!
You will need to post your resume in our database before scheduling interviews with employers.
Posting your resume to the database is free, quick and easy, just follow the directions below!
New NABJ Career Center Registrants
1. Go to https://www.nabjcareers.org/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker.
3. Log In.
4. Select "MY RESUME."
5. Click on the link to create a new resume.
6. Select "YES" to the question: Will you be attending the “2023 NABJ Convention and Career Fair in Birmingham?”
7. Fill in/upload your information and update/activate it.
Current NABJ Career Center Registrants
1. Go to https://www.nabjcareers.org/login/.
2. Log in.
3. Select "MY RESUME.”
4. Click “EDIT" to edit an existing resume or click the link to add a new resume.
5. Select "YES" to the question: Will you be attending the “2023 NABJ Convention and Career Fair in Birmingham?”
6. Fill in/upload your information and update/activate it.
PLEASE NOTE: RESUMES THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE NABJ CAREER CENTER LONGER THAN A YEAR HAVE EXPIRED. IF YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED YOUR PROFILE/RESUME IN THE LAST YEAR, YOU WILL NEED TO LOG IN AND REACTIVATE IT AGAIN!
See you in Birmingham!
Questions: Email Journalismnext.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgot your login? Go to: http://www.nabjcareers.org/password-recovery/, add your email address and it will be sent to you.