Career Fair Sales Coming Soon
The NABJ Career Fair is the largest career expo for minority journalists and media professionals in the country. #NABJ19 Career Fair will take place from Aug. 7-11 at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa. The Career Fair showcases the tremendous range of news organizations operating today, from journalism schools to digital startups looking for journalists and media related professionals for their newsrooms.
The companies that attend the Career Fair are seeking to fill full-time positions, internships, and freelance assignments. Employers seek candidates to cover a range of subject areas including health and science, business and economics, investigative journalism, sports, weather, media, technology, politics and government, general assignment, race and justice, metro and community news, arts, culture and entertainment, food, travel and fashion, international news and more.
#NABJ19 Career Fair Booth Registration Coming Soon.
Prepare to secure your space early! Booth selection is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
EXHIBIT RATES AND DEADLINES
By Feb. 1, 2019
By June 1, 2019
|Journalism School/Talent Agency
(Spaces of 160 sq. ft. and over)
(Booths marked "P" on the floor plan)
|EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION||Early Bird
By March 1, 2019
By June 1, 2019
After June 1, 2019
|Complimentary Exhibit Booth Personnel
(Limit 2 per 8' x 10' booth)
|Exhibitor Booth Personnel||$445||$545||$575|
|CONVENTION SPECIAL EVENTS|
|Hall of Fame Induction & Luncheon
Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
|Salute to Excellence Gala
Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
EXHIBIT BOOTH BENEFITS
• 8’ x 10’ booth includes one table, two chairs, booth sign, one waste basket, and pipe & drape
• Two (2) complimentary convention registrations for each 8’ x 10’ booth
• One-year NABJ professional membership for the individual booth contact
• Listing in #NABJ19 convention souvenir program book
• Listing on #NABJ19 Mobile App with booth number and website link
• Listing in #NABJ19 convention highlight email (audience 25,000+)
• Logo (linked) and 50-word description on digital exhibitor page on #NABJ19 website
• Insert or promotional item in the premium convention bag (provided by the exhibitor)
• Perimeter security guard service
• Recruiter/Exhibitor registration includes premium convention bag, convention program book, and access to convention workshops
Exhibit hall ceiling height is 8 ft.
Standard booth dimensions are 8' x 10'
|Tuesday, Aug. 6||7:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight||Booth Set-up|
|Wednesday, Aug. 7||7:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon||Exhibitor Registration/Hall Set-up|
|12:01 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
|Thursday, Aug. 8||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
|Friday, Aug. 9||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
|5:01 p.m. - 12:00 midnight||Exhibitor Dismantling/Removal|