#NABJ18: Driving Journalism, Technology & Trust
The 2018 NABJ Annual Convention & Career Fair is the premier venue for journalism education, career development and networking opportunity that draws leaders in journalism, media, technology, business, arts and entertainment. Over 3,000 of the nation’s top journalists, media executives, public relations professionals and students will gather in Detroit, beginning August 1 through 5.
The NABJ Career Fair draws hundreds of recruiters from the top media companies and journalism schools from across the country and around the world. Countless headline makers, innovators, and industry leaders in politics, media, journalism, and film have attended NABJ Conventions. Sen. Barack Obama, President George W. Bush, President Bill Clinton, Vice Presidents Al Gore and Joseph Biden, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, RNC Chairmen Michael Steele and Reince Priebus, Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington, Bishop T. D. Jakes, and the Rev. Al Sharpton all have shared their wisdom and insight with our members.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Drive, Detroit, MI 48243
- To make your hotel reservation, please contact the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center at 877-901-6632.
- Reference "NABJ" to receive the discounted standard room rate of $179 + tax.
- Online reservations are available HERE
- All room reservations must be made by Friday, July 13, 2018.
- Reservations made after this date will be based on availability and may not be at the negotiated room rate.